Monday, August 31, 2009

New Logo Design for Simple Touch



This project was challenging. I needed to come up with an image/logo that represented both massage and organizing. The job became easy when I hired her to organize my office. Once my office was cleared out and organized I felt as light as a feather. I started brainstorming images that gave the impression you were floating away. With massage and organization you can feel this way. A few things came to mind but what stuck was the image of a dandelion floating away. With that in mind I went to work with some ideas. These were my initial ideas. #1 using a dandelion that went to seed in the background with the words over. #2 I was visually describing chaos and calm with the scribble and light faded circle. #3 The fluid S was to show tension floating away. #4 My favorite idea, 3 graphic dandelions floating in the wind. And #5 was a variation on #3.

3 comments:

  1. This is really amazing. You helped me to open up my eyes. Thanks for publishing and I'm looking forward to your new posts.logo design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Cheap Logo Design. I really like your all logo 3rd logo is best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, I am a really good writer but your blog is the ultimate. It comes out clean and fresh, with no-nonsense writing. Looking forward to more such blogs from your side. Can you send me other blog links that you have posted? My profile is available at selling my logo design,free online jobs. I have earned my share of money too! I am a top rated seller at these marketplaces. Feels good.

    ReplyDelete