Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Inspiration Board

This is an inspiration board that hangs above my computer. I look at it while I work. I am inspired to create from my passions, from my past and my future. #1 My favorite sports graphic, an ad for the Los Angeles Marathon. #2 A collage example from one of my favorite magazines: www.stampington.com. #3 A metal I got after racing with my daughter in the Iron Girl race series, www.irongirl.com. #4 Andy Warhol pin, love him! #5 A sketch I did about my favorite subject for art Dia de Muertos – Day of the Dead. Check out my art blog for more Day of the Dead art, artspaz.blogspot.com #6 Christmas card I did for my family…we were the Beatles album cover, Sgt. Pepper. #7 Johnny Depp Rolling Stone cover…who doesn’t love him? #8 Awesome sketched postcard from a dear friend from Australia…check her out at www.dneese.blogspot.com. #9 My old political buttons. I don't have one for Obama. #10 Another favorite Artist! anahata.typepad.com. #11 Another favorite artist who also produces ArtFest, www.teeshaslandofodd.com. #12 Some of my art cards, produced for swapping at ArtFest. #13 Wonderful necklace I received from Denise
from ArtFest! See her blog above!

No comments:

Post a Comment