Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Art
is not what you see,
but what
you make others see.

-Edgar Degas



Design is my passion!
Creating images that distinguish your product or service is my goal. A designer's job is to communicate, educate, inform, promote, entertain, and motivate through distinctive images and text.

A good designer must solve problems, communicate, visualize, manage, represent, and research your project. For the past 12 years I have developed the skills to achieve these tasks as an effective designer. When hiring Prosimian Design you will receive very personal attention and designs that are effective and affordable.

This is my new blog, which will be updated monthly. Please look through my work. More designs will be added as I sort through my boxes and disks. Please continue to visit my website at www.prosimiandesign.com, but check back here for more frequent updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment